To minimise this rollercoaster you need to recognise that the ‘big business’ tools, rules and processes taught in the business schools and by hordes of consultants (often) do not apply.
If you want your startup business to be amongst the 5% that actually survive beyond its first tumultuous year, you need to become cashflow positive before you run out of money.
The High Fliers mastermind group enables you to learn from entrepreneurs who have personally grown their own businesses to inspire and guide you to success; to prevent you from wasting time or making mistakes.
Talk to any seasoned entrepreneur and they’ll tell you – “Don’t go it alone; find people you can confide in”.
There are no facts inside your building, so get the heck outside.
Steve Blank – The Startup Manual
Choose the membership level that matches your ambition:
- 1Improve your business model hypotheses with insights from other founders
- 2Fast track your customer discovery by accessing the members networks
- 3Make objective decisions on whether small adjustments or larger ones (pivots) are required
- 4Discover how to reduce learning cycles and build the minimum viable product more easily
- 5Support each other in breaking through limited resources to fund customer creation
- 6Ensure you limit your activities to the most important areas in building the business
- 7Celebrate each other’s success